Fully Automatic Macerator Sewerage Pump Toilet Disposal Unit 600W
All purpose Fully Automatic Macerator Toilet Sewerage Pump to suit extra bathroom, toilet, Gazebo or Granny flat.
Fully Automatic Macerator Sewerage Pump suitable for extra Bathroom or Toilet, or for a commercial kitchen. Perfect for channelling waste water back to your main sewearge system.
Our Fully Automatic Macerator Sewerage Pump might be just what you are looking for.
- Easy to install
- Reliable with a 12 month warranty
- A powerful 270 litre per minute pump
- Can pump up to 9.5m verticall or up to 100m horizontally
The 600W Macerator Toilet Pump features 3 inlets ports that enables you to connect up to 3 sanitary devices including your toilet, hand sink and shower altogether to complete a bathroom where conventional drainage would be too expensive to consider. This Macerator Pump has a side exit pipe and accepts 30mm, 38mm, or 45mm pipes.
It is quiet in operation with only 25-35db and fully automatic when activated by flushing or turning on the shower or a wash basin. With a class leading aluminum motor casing and durable stainless steel blade for ultra-fine waste cutting, you are assured that it crushes solids easily and pumps them to your sewerage system or septic tank.
The Macerator can pump up to 9.5 meters vertically or up to 70-100 meters horizontally (depending on pipe size).
A Macerator Pump from the Water Pump Warehouse means you can any space or room into a bathroom or wet room. From a shower in the attic to an en-suite or bathroom in the basement, one of our Macerator Pumps will help even if there is no mains drainage or gravity isn’t on your side. A water supply, a discharge pipe and an electrical outlet are all you need for installation of a Water Pump Warehouse macerator.
- 3 inlets for different connections
- Includes non-return valves
- Sharp & tough stainless steel blades for ultra-fine waste cutting
- Pumps up to 70-100 meters horizontally (Depending on pipe size)
- Class leading stainless steel motor casing
- Multi-size fitting to suit different size pipes
- 2850 RPM Powerful motor
- Pumps up to 9.5 meters vertically
- Quiet operation: 25-35db
- Fully automatic operation system triggered by flushing
- Voltage: 240V/50Hz
- Power: 600W
- Side Outlet Size (Alternative): 30mm, 38mm, 45mm
- Non-Return Valve: Included
- Max Flow Rate: 270 l/min
- Security Seal: 135°C
- Min. Water Temperature: 1c
- Max Height: 9.5m
- Capacitor: 16UF/ 500V
- Max Water Temperature: 90c
- Max Horizontal Length: 70-100m (Depending on pipe size)
- Inlet Size (Inner Diameter): 1 x 83mm, 2 x 38mm
- 1 x 600W Macerator Pump
- 1 x User Manual
To “macerate” refers to the process of making something soft or breaking it apart. The macerator pump employs a high-speed cutting blade made of stainless steel to transform solids and liquids into a smooth mixture, which is then forcefully discharged through narrow pipes measuring ¾-inch or 1-inch in diameter. This mixture is ultimately expelled into either the sewage line or the septic tank.
Available for pick-up in Knoxfield, Victoria or Redland Bay, Queensland.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We try our best to include all the undeliverable postcodes on the list, however, there are still a few postcodes that are undeliverable for some SKUs. Orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded automatically.
Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
|WA||6740||PRINCE REGENT RIVER|