New 3 Speed In-Line Hot Water Circulation Heating Booster Solar Pump 1.5″ 53L/m
3 Speed In-Line Hot Water Circulation Heating Booster Solar Pump
- 1.5″ BSP Inlet/ Outlet-
- 53 Litres/minute
This high quality Water Circulation pump can be used in a wide variety of applications including:
- Hot Water Solar Systems
- Hot Water heated Hydronic floor heating
- Cold Water Cooling Systems
- Closed industrial circulating systems
- General hot or cold water pumping
- Very simple installation, operation and maintenance
- 3 Speed operation, choose the water flow rate that suits your application. 3 is the low setting and 1 is the high setting
- Up to maximum 53L/Min.
- Maximum of 10 Bar or 145 psi
- 6m Head pressure
- Voltage: 240v/ 50Hz
- Wattage Speed #1 -46 watt, #2- 67 watt, #3- 93 watt
- Maximum Head 6m (#1 3.0M, #2 5.0m, #3 6.0m)
- Heavy Duty cast iron pump body for reduced noise
- Working temp range -10°C- +110°C
- Diecast aluminium motor casing.
- Ceramic driving shaft mounted on graphite bushings
- Self-lubricated by pumped fluid
- Stainless steel protective rotor sleeve, stator sleeve.
- Ceramic thrust bearing,
- P.D.M. “O”rings.
- Supplied with male/ female brass adaptor fittings
- In-line Pump 53 L/m, 6m Head, with 1 1/2″ BSP male threads/inlet/ outlet.
- Pump is supplied with brass adaptor fittings down to 1″ BSP male threads
(Please note that this pump does not have the automatic shut-off feature. We also have automatic on-off Hot Water Booster Pumps in our range. Click contact seller for more information).
Great feedback from a recent UK buyer:
“……..this is great customer service pump arrived 6/7/2016 very pleased with this pump its the same make as our central heating pumps we have over here GRUNDFOS we do have hot water / shower pumps in the UK but alas max is 3 bar & will cost as much as = £300 English pounds” C. G., Warwickshire, UK
Please note: Overseas buyers should be aware of their local power output (voltage and Hz) and that customs charges and additional taxes may apply.
IMPORTANT- properly bleed your water system and pump to ensure there are no trapped air pockets. Air trapped inside your pump can cause cavitation, a lack of water pressure, excess noise and eventually pump failure.
|Dimensions:||20 × 20 × 10 cm|