AUTOMATIC ON OFF 3-Speed Hot Water Booster Pump Gravity Fed Shower 48L/Min 240 V
3- Speed Hot Water Automatic Booster Pump suits Gravity Fed Hot Water Systems- includes water flow sensor
Perfect for boosting the water pressure for all hot water systems including showers
- Turns Boosted Water Pressure On/Off Automatically
- 3- Speeds, 28/ 40/ 48 L/Min water flow
- Turn on your tap and the pump starts working straight away
- Massive 48L/Min , 6 m. Head
- Automatic flow sensor starts & stops pump
- 220- 240 Volt
- Hot Water System Boost Pressure Pump
Give your gravity fed hot water system a boost. If your hot water system seems low on pressure, the Hot Water Booster Pump from Waterpump Warehouse is the answer. Gravity fed systems can suffer from low pressure especially in 2 story houses where bathrooms are upstairs.
This pump senses water flow and automatically kicks in to boost the pressure up to 10bar. The pump incorporates an adjustable flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off. The flow switch is operated by a gravity flow of 2.0 l/min. The gravity flow at all fittings which require boosting should be checked to ensure that the pump will operate when the outlet fitting is opened. The pump should not be operated without water flow through the pump. Minimal maintenance of the pump is required. Periodically the flow switch may need cleaning depending on operating conditions.That will give you an amazing shower and mains pressure hot water at all your taps (depending on the location of the pump).
- Can be used to increase the water pressure of all domestic and commercial showers, baths, sink and taps.
- Can pump up to 6m vertically (head lift)
- A massive 48L/Min. capacity
- Operating temperature range, -10 degrees C to +110 degrees C (over boiling point)
- Long Life Ceramic bearings
- Can be used for solar hot water systems
- Supplied with instructions
- Heavy duty cast iron body
- Australian 240 Volt plug
- Australian Standard compliant
- Overall size 24cm x 12cm x 9cm
- Weight 2.88kg
- Voltage 220-240V
- Inlet and Outlet ¾”
- Installation kit supplied
- Amps 0.55A
- Frequency 50Hz
- Maximum Head 6m
- Continuous flow
IMPORTANT- It is important that you properly bleed your water system and ensure there are no trapped air pockets. Air trapped inside your pump can cause cavitation, a lack of water pressure, excess noise and possibly pump failure.
Great feedback from a recent UK buyer:
“……..this is great customer service, pump arrived 6/7/2016 very pleased with this pump its the same make as our central heating pumps we have over here GRUNDFOS we do have hot water / shower pumps in the UK but alas max is 3 bar & will cost as much as £300 English pounds” C. G., Warwickshire, UK
Please note: Overseas buyers should be aware of their local power output (voltage and Hz) and that import customs charges and additional taxes may apply.
|Dimensions:||20 × 10 × 10 cm|