Automatic On Off Hot Water Shower Booster Pump Gravity Fed System 45 L/Min 240 V
Automatic On Off Hot Water Booster Pump provides instant Hot Water pressure for your shower or bathroom. Install one of our super quiet and super reliable Hot Water Booster pumps and your low pressure problems are over.
Automatic On Off Hot Water Shower Booster Pump Gravity Fed System 45 L/Min 240V- Features a long lasting Brass Pump Body
– Solve your Hot Water low water pressure problems with our Automatic On Off Hot Water Booster Pump-
- Boost water pressure and water volume
- Our Hot Water Booster Pump has super quiet operation
- Simple to fit, does not require an electrician
- Pump includes On/Off Flow Sensor Built in- turn on your tap and the pump turns on
- Great for improving water pressure for gravity fed hot water systems.
Can be used to increase the water pressure of all domestic and commercial showers, baths, sink and taps.
- Can pump up to 10m vertically (head lift)
- A massive 45L/Min. capacity
- Operating temperature range, -10 degrees C to +110 degrees C (over boiling point)
- Long Life Ceramic bearings
- Can be used for solar hot water systems
- Supplied with instructions
- Australian 240 Volt plug
- Australian Standard compliant
- Overall size 13.5cm high x 16.5 cm long x 9cm
- Weight 2.88kg
- Voltage 220-240V
- Inlet and Outlet 3/4″
- Installation kit supplied
- Amps 0.4A
- Frequency 50Hz
The flow switch is operated by a gravity flow of 2.0 l/min. The gravity flow at all fittings which require boosting should be checked to ensure that the pump will operate when the outlet fitting is opened.
The pump should not be operated for long periods without flow through the pump. Minimal maintenance of the pump is required. Periodically the flow switch may need cleaning depending on operating conditions. That will give you an amazing shower and mains pressure hot water at all your taps (depending on the location of the pump).
IMPORTANT- bleed your water system and pump after installation to ensure there are no trapped air pockets. Air trapped inside your pump can cause cavitation, a lack of water pressure, excess noise and eventually
Great feedback from a recent UK buyer:
“……..this is great customer service, pump arrived 6/7/2016 very pleased with this pump its the same make as our central heating pumps we have over here GRUNDFOS we do have hot water / shower pumps in the UK but alas max is 3 bar & will cost as much as £300 English pounds” C. G., Warwickshire, UK
Please note: Overseas buyers should be aware of their local power output (voltage and Hz) and that customs charges and additional taxes may apply.